Update! + schedule for the remainder of the semester
I have come up with a new schedule for my remaining question sets, so that I can answer them when I am better equipped to do so:
October 29— set 5
November 5— set 6
November 12— set 7
November 19— set 8, final set
I am planning to hand bind my book about the experience, in order to ensure I have enough time to make it. I decided that having it printed elsewhere and shipped to me would take too much time away from my process of designing it. I will be finishing up the book and binding it the week of November 29th.
This week, I will be starting the bulk of my projects for BRAHM. I am meeting tomorrow with Sharon Caldwell to discuss changes to the museum's online gift shop. I am also going to be working on the museum's e-newsletter that goes out to the members of the museum. I will update on Friday with the progress on these exciting new projects!
Comments
Post a Comment