Getting started— schedule of question sets for the posts and general excitement

Here's my first post! 

I am starting my internship with the Blowing Rock Art & History Museum, and I couldn't be more thrilled! I've dreamed about working in a museum setting for a long time, so this opportunity is perfect for me. 

Over the course of the internship, I will be answering sets of questions about my experience, the museum, and the people I am working with. Here is the timeline by which I intend to include these sets of prompts in my blog posts:


Set one: Friday, August 27

Set two: Friday, September 3

Set three: Friday, September 10

Set four: Friday, September 17

Set five: Friday, September 24

Set six: Friday, October 1

Set seven: Friday, October 8

Set eight: Friday, October 15


I will be posting on this blog every Friday! Hope you look forward to it as much as I do! (:

Comments

Popular Posts